Founded in 1990, we are Encotech, born and raised in the vibrant city of Austin, Texas. Like all-things Texas, we like to think BIG. When we started our journey 30 years ago, we made it our goal to invest big in our people, culture, and community. We are a boutique engineering firm with offices in Austin and San Antonio, specializing in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Structural engineering and Commissioning services. We are shaping the present and the future of Texas.
Encotech is experiencing an exciting time of growth and change. With the expansion of our services and markets, we have a need to increase our team to accommodate our new opportunities. We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Graduate Engineers (E.I.T.) for our MEP Department. We are looking for polished, energetic, flexible outgoing professionals with a “Can Do” attitude.
Graduate Engineer, Electrical
Responsible for performing and/or leads others in engineering design, plan, and review for small to medium projects and/or designated segments of larger complex projects in a specific engineering discipline for an assigned functional area. Position requires the application of professional engineering concepts, principles, practices, and methods sufficient to perform a broad range of engineering activities in a variety of work environments. Guidance may be provided by an experienced Engineer with the Designer being required to exercise judgement in interpreting, analyzing, and adapting methods, techniques and procedures to specific cases. Initially completed work is reviewed for technical soundness, appropriateness, and compliance with standard engineering practices.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an accredited four-year university plus a minimum of three (3) years engineering work experience
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Examination or in the process of taking the exam
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Attention to detail
- Is able to clearly and effectively communicate with corporate managers, end users, and engineers from other departments
- Please email your resume to email@example.com detailing prior positions held with months/years of employment.
- Attach a cover letter explaining why you feel this position is a good fit for you.
- Submit answers to the following:
- Salary history from your last two positions
- Reason for leaving last two positions
- Desired salary range
- Start date availability
If this sounds like the opportunity you would welcome, we’d like to hear from you.